Thursday, June 23, 2005

Another Idol on Top

YUCK! That stupid song from that country chick who won American Idol debuted at No. 1 on the Billboad Hot 100!?!?!? Inside Your Heaven? Are U friggin' kidding me? Sounds so blah, so ordinary, so cookie cutter. Sucks.

I predict it won't stay there, not even a week. The only American Idol who put out a record that I liked is Kelly Clarkson ... and it took her two albums to do it cuz I didn't like her first one. But this second record kicks ass. That girl has got it.

So, Ms. Underwood, we'll see how it goes. I know Inside Your Heaven is not your fault. It's the pop machinery that fuels everyone's pockets, I understand. But please bring forth your artistic merit. Give me something that makes me happy, or makes me sad or makes me dance or just bring me something I can chew on. U know what I'm sayin'?

"I even fell 4 that stupid love song." - Kelly Clarkson, Since U Been Gone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home